Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Just a heads up for anyone needing electronic (.eft) fingerprints for your NFA needs

I am getting set up with a company to offer local folks the option to now get electronic fingerprints and now own your .eft file for all NFA submissions for form 4's as well as form 1s for those that may be applying for the free stamp for braced pistols that are now deemed SBRs.

I am a couple weeks out from having the hardware and being fully operational and running prints for customers. But if you have any questions, feel free to reach out, and we can discuss. But in a nutshell, you will now be able to leave my location with a thumb drive(provided) that has your .eft fingerprint file for all future purchases, as opposed to having to continually go back and pay for paper prints, and then the hassle of mailing them in for each submission. I also will offer the passport quality photographs as well, and then your all set for both needs for individuals, and for trusts, your just left to do your RPQs and trusts for each purchase. Which can also be stored on your provided NFA thumb drive to make things easier for everyone involved with your purchases or form 1 submissions.

As of now, there was/is no local providers for this service for my customers, so it became apparent the need was justified for my customers, as well as others to utilize this service. And is a great option to use, without being tied into the SilencerShop system, where you are unable to retrieve your prints, and they own them. Now you own the prints and keep them for future usage.

Thanks
    Jason Ebig
    L & L Arms LLC
    586-321-6056
    01 FFL & Class 3 SOT Dealer

MGO Member
    L & L Arms LLC is now up and running with the hardware and software for all your electronic fingerprinting and passport photograph needs. Fell free to call and schedule your appointment for your ATF/NFA compliant fingerprints and photographs, or ask any questions you may have. And obviously those prints go perfectly with a new suppressor to keep things quiet.

Up and running as of today. Ready for your fingerprint and photograph needs.

Thanks all.
    Jason Ebig
    L & L Arms LLC
    586-321-6056
    01 FFL & Class 3 SOT Dealer

I am a Forum User
    Jason does a great job!! Highly recommend his services. I can now easily efile form 1’s without mailing print cards.