Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

1956 Hi-Standard S101 Supermatic .22

So the other day I picked up this cool little .22 from the original owner who bought it new from the army base he was stationed at. It is stamped US I do not have the box or any other paper work with it. The belly of the Barrel it milled out for weights (I have none) and it also in ported. My question is this how do I find counter weights for it ? And from the looks of it he loved this pistol and also told me he loved to shoot it.

Weights are easy to find about $40 each. A good condition supermatic is not.
    Instead of just looking for just supermatic series 101s, try olympic, citation, tournament and trophy. Most used the same barrel weights as your S-101.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 15.18.27.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-04 15.28.21.jpg

And from good 'ol Numrich (in stock weights)
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/search#...rrel%20weights

I am a Forum User
    Man I have to say thanks for the fast replies. I am going to hit the web site and see what I can find. Thanks again

I am a Forum User
    I have a Model 106 Olympic, and the barrel weights are not the same as yours. As suggested, try Numrich for parts.