Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

I need another safe

I am currently looking for a safe for long guns
    Plate front only nothing incapsulated.

I am a Forum User
    https://www.gunsafes.com/american-se...lary-safe.html

for front plate safes

or

https://hoogerhydesafe.com/

for vault type plate doors, they also sell the AMSEC safes

I watched a family member buy safe after safe before going to Hoogerhyde safe and getting a fair deal.

I use Able Safe near Pinconning. Every time I’ve gone in there they’ve bent over backwards to make a deal and get me what I want (not necessarily what they have on hand). I’ve gone to the big safe/ locksmith in north Toledo, who had a better selection of premium/ commercial units, but were far more expensive with both the product and delivery. They also really only wanted to sell what they had on hand. Great quality stuff, better selection of premium safes compared to other consumer grade stores, but pricey and definitely geared towards commercial customers.

…..
    Last edited by Fuel Fire Desire; 03-11-2023 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Double post

+1 for Able Safe. I bought my 1st nice safe from them, a Browning Pro-Series Prestige.

Until that, all I had were a couple tin cans from Sams Club and another from Tractor Supply.

Try mycube safes

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mi650 View Post
    +1 for Able Safe. I bought my 1st nice safe from them, a Browning Pro-Series Prestige.

Until that, all I had were a couple tin cans from Sams Club and another from Tractor Supply.
    X2 for Able Safe in Pinconning.