Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Account Closed

Does Gun Control Benefit LE?

MGO Member
    There has been very little changes in gun control since the Brady bill, at least major changes, and I don't see that it helps or hinders LE either way. The fact is, all that gun control does is make it harder for honest people to enjoy thier passion for sporting or shooting. The criminals are going to get them by theft or illegal routes no matter what. The few legally purchased guns that are used in crime are not the fault of the gun or the gun laws but the nut jobs that commit the crime and the people that don't pay attention to the warning signs in the first place. As the article says, the facts clearly show that, while there are cops killed with guns, it is really the smaller amount. More cops are killed in vehicle related incidents than firearms. Maybe we should ban vehicles and make everyone walk... that would prevent MILLIONS of yearly American deaths while at the same time reducing the obiesity rate!!!

I am a Forum User
    There is only ONE time when "gun control" benefits LE.

That time is when LE is ordered to oppress freedom.

Account Closed

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chewy
    Maybe we should ban vehicles and make everyone walk.

Our Infallible Chocolate Jesus is working on that!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougwg
    There is only ONE time when "gun control" benefits LE.

That time is when LE is ordered to oppress freedom.

YA... What he said!!!

I've been asked to oppress minorities, women and children but so far no one has ordered me to oppress freedom.... but that freedom better watch out because I'll oppress the hell out of it when that time comes. Damn freedom!!!