Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

Michigan Legislative Second Amendment Caucus/Picnic - June 24, 2023 11am

Michigan Legislative Second Amendment Caucus/Picnic

June 24, 2023 at 11am

Northland Sportsmen's Club
    1592 Old Alba Rd
    Gaylord, MI 49735

Join MGO, along with co-sponsors MOC and MCRGO, as we meet with legislators to discuss 2A issues in Michigan. Food and beverages will be provided. Need not be a member of any of the organizations to come and join-in. Bring family and friends!

Map here:
    https://www.google.com/maps/search/N...735,+USA?hl=en
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Bump! This Saturday!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Michigan Gun Owners Member
    Michigan Open Carry Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

MGO Member
    See ya there

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I will be there
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. I would appreciate it if someone would ask the guests how we can compel our lawmakers and administration officials (up to and including the governor and president) at both the state and federal levels to follow the constitution they swore to protect, as well as following and applying the law, as written, equally to all.

MGO Member
    Who was taking Pics? TrYing to put names to faces. Was good was short not alot of show but wife and felt comfortable there waiting to meet at next GTG

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by bentstick View Post
    Who was taking Pics? TrYing to put names to faces. Was good was short not alot of show but wife and felt comfortable there waiting to meet at next GTG
    There were a few people taking pictures, but if you are referring to the guy with the long beard, red shirt and a couple of SLR cameras...that was me.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

ADAS3030_1.jpg
    Head count was over 90 total in attendance.

ADAS3040_1.jpg
    Representatives Phil Green, Ken Borton and Dave Martin were joined by 2A Lawyers Jim Makwoski (Shyster), Terry Johnson and Dean Greenblatt. Recent legislation information was discussed, as well as a Q&A session.

ADAS3044_1.jpg
    MGO's Vice President Mike McKay (Kilt Guy, nearest camera) and Director/Trustee Lance DeVooght (CyborgHunter) were in attendance, as well as President Tom DeRousie (PhotoTom - on other side of camera).