Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4358 of 2023 - Require disclosure of concealed pistol to fire & EMS personnel

HB 4358 of 2023
    Weapons: concealed; requirement to disclose possession of concealed weapon; expand to include fire personnel and emergency medical services personnel. Amends sec. 5f of 1927 PA 372 (MCL 28.425f).
    Last Action: 4/12/2023 bill electronically reproduced 04/12/2023
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

I "encountered" emergency personnel when I had a coronary arrest and was unconscious on the floor. I'm glad this wasn't law since my failure to disclose would have been a criminal offense!

I've "encountered" emergency personnel many times while rendering aid to victims (accidents, medical, etc). I'm glad this wasn't law since I'm pretty sure me stopping the medics upon arrival...before letting them get to work on the victim...all so I could make sure they knew I was carrying (completely irrelevant)...would have been frowned-upon, for sure!

This seems to be a solution looking for a problem.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Just another way to harass gun owners. I sure firemen are going to wait to put out the burning house till they find out if I’m carrying or not.

MGO Member
    So how many gun crimes are committed by people who are legally carrying concealed? Asking for a friend.