Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Question Benelli Replacement Parts - Need Help*

Hello Everyone,

I need your help, please.

I have an uncle that owns two shotguns and has asked me for some help getting some replacement parts.
    Long story short, he is in a hot climate and the rubber pieces don't hold up so well.

He has:
    Benelli Super Black Eagle II - in need of a new butt plate
    Benelli Raffello - in need of a new butt plate and cheek rest.

Both are 12ga

Apologies if my terms are incorrect. I don't personally own any shotguns so I am unfamiliar.

I tried going direct to Benelli but it does seem like these are older pieces. I've also put some time online trying to find stores or other sites, but I haven't been able to properly identify these parts.
    I would appreciate any help from you guys. I am not sure what it what in that world and what is or isn't compatible.

Numrich has what you need...

Here's the SBE II buttplate https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1438440A
    and use this link to get your Rafaello recoil pad a comb-riser (parts group 96 in the picture) - recoil pad is #97 and comb riser is #99 in the parts list on the right. https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...-blackeagle-ii

Unless you have a very special edition Rafaello (walnut with scrollwork) the "black eagle competition" Combtech & Comfort Tech parts should fit.
    Last edited by MCPO_SOCM_RET; 04-13-2023 at 04:39 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Awesome thanks! I’ll look into these. Much appreciated.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Numrich Gun Parts has a vast array of parts for many many different firearms. Good call there MCPO_SOCM_RET
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca