Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Edc backpack

Edc backpack

I’m a huge fan of Kore belts already as many might have seen my posts on their belts. I ordered their Urban CC pack/backpack from them now. I have tried several backpacks in the past- peak design was my top pick for the past 2 years. I wear knack sometimes too when I travel. So went ahead and tried out this kore edc bag.

So far it looks pretty cool. Tons of pocket storage and hidden compartments. I have my LEATHERMAN and pen in there this far and next want to try the magnets in the back for my gun. I travel a lot for work so this might be useful for all my gear and clothing. I’m going to give it a go this coming month when I fly to my work conference and see if I can fit my clothes and laptop. Seems like tons of entry points too for easy grab access- also rugged feel. I’ll post again once I actually try it out to see if it works.

Update I found the magnets inside really do hold the gun in place well!