Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

LGC Outlaw 2Gun Match May 21, 2023

Livingston Gun Club 2440 Hunter Rd. Brighton MI

This will be a fun low key match, perfect for beginners as well as seasoned shooters. Great practice for higher level matches.

Time Plus scoring with minimal types of penalties will be used to keep it simple:

- One A zone hit neutralizes a target
    - Two hits anywhere neutralizes a target
    - Steel will only be engaged with pistol and needs to fall to be scored
    - Failure to neutralize is + 5 seconds to your raw time

All safety, match, and target scoring rules (no shoots, hard cover, shoot through, what constitutes a hit) used by nationally recognized organizations will be used to keep it safe and familiar
    - Long guns must have chamber flags at all times until the make ready command
    - Long gun must be kept cased or on an approved cart, muzzle down, until bringing them to the line
    - Hand guns must be holstered at all times when not making ready or shooting a course of fire

Sign up is on Practiscore under LGCSEMPS Outlaw, payment will be $20 at the match
    - Match is limited to 60 participants (Five 12-man squads)
    ◦ If you want to squad together you must do so on Practiscore
    ◦ Walk-ups accepted day of the match until match is full
    - Sign in/registration 8:30am – 9:30am, first shots 10:00am

Equipment/Divisions

• Iron Sight Division – both rifle and pistol must have and use iron sights
    • Open Division – if one or both rifle and pistol have a red dot or laser, you are in the open division

• Hand Gun requirements – 9mm, .40cal or .45cal
    • Long Gun requirements - .22LR, PCC, 5.56 or 7.62 allowed
    • No magazine capacity limit
    • No full auto on any firearms
    • No pistol braced firearms

In order to keep the flow and timing

• Magazine pouches/carrier devices required and to be on body – includes pockets
    • Only detachable box magazine fed firearms capable of speed reloads by changing magazines will be allowed – no tube magazine fed .22LR
    Last edited by sitw; 05-19-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Cross posting is an AUP violation.

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...31#post3423331

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Sorry for not being as familiar as I should have on the forum rules, thanks for the reminder. I will keep future match postings in this forum.