Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

MAKOWSKI LEGAL

I am a Forum User

S&W 5903 Tsw 9 Tactical Help

I have a brand new 5903 Tsw 9 Tactical, It’s brand new But it came with 2 10 round mags,
    Does anyone know or have 15 round mags or what fits it. When the mag is out it doesn’t fire I was told they made for correction officers. It’s a nice gun, light, tac rail. It’s a little dated. I put 3 mags through it runs 100% but I can’t find any high cap mags. Is there a 59 series that the mags work.
    Thanks it was a good find. And it has a 2 tone stainless frame.
    Appreciate any help. Or if have any mags would be helpful

God Bless
    ΜΟΛΩΝ_ΛΑΒΕ

MGO Member
    The mags for that are super common. Search for 5906 mags and you will find tons of options. OEM police trade-in mags or MecGar are your best choices.

All the third gen S&Ws had the mag disconnect safety. If you want to remove it, it isn’t too hard to do.

That’s a great pistol, and super neat with the rail. Take good care of it!

I am a Forum User
    I would 2nd Mec-Gar mags. A long time ago I seems I was told they made the OEM mags for S&W??

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    I would 2nd Mec-Gar mags. A long time ago I seems I was told they made the OEM mags for S&W??
    They have made OEM mags for practically everybody at some point. They make good stuff.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks I wasn’t sure if the 5906 mag was the same, I hit gold they are all over. It shoots great. The rail is cool because you can tell it wasn’t made on the frame s@w added it. I appreciate the help. It’s funny cops was on lol and it was a 90’s episode it looked one of the dectives was carring the same gun. Glad I found it. I’m original owner as well I bought it new.
    I haven’t looked up how to remove to safety lock when mag is out. May just leave it.
    Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. Traffic was horrible to the lake, it seems like people are coming up who have never been using small hotels. And camp grounds were full.
    Godbless Thanks again