Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Cool Seeker01... newly addicted to MGO

Hi folks, found the site doing research on CPL and handguns... now I seem to spend countless hrs reading past posts, etc.

I am farily familiar with firearms, shot and cleaned way too many to count while a kid hunting with family (I was the dog/too young to shoot), started to learn skeet, and in the corps (proud to say I qual-ed 'sharpshooter' w/ the M-16 and 'expert' with the 9mm/baretta)... but the variety in the military is different than civilian market, at least for us grunts.

Currently in Detroit northern subs (around oakland mall), looking to pick up handgun marksmanship (just targets, not hunting) and shotgun sports (skeet/clays). Open to make new friends and good advice around these sports: what has worked for you and what hasn't... of course, lessons learned are always welcome.

Been researching handguns for a few weeks before joining MGO... the variety and pricepoints seems overwealming!

I am a Forum User
    Welcome to MGO seeker. Lots of good people, and good info/advice here.
    There is a fun shoot being hosted by Todd of Customized Creationz at Double Action gun shop/range on Friday. Right around the corner from you. If you get the chance you should come down and check it out.

I am a Forum User
    Welcome to MGO from another newbie. You will find lots of good information on this site.

I am a Forum User
    to MGO.

Out of curiosity, where/what is the research paper for ? I've seen this mentioned a few times lately.

I am a Forum User
    Welcome from the flint area

Account Closed Forum User
    to MGO from the tip of the mitten

I am a Forum User
    and

I am a Forum User

my research...

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 Nato
    to MGO.

Out of curiosity, where/what is the research paper for ? I've seen this mentioned a few times lately.
    ...was not for a paper, just for me. To get my cpl and find a decent firearm.

I am a Forum User

will miss the fun shoot... out of town

Quote Originally Posted by .44Smith&Wesson
    Welcome to MGO seeker. Lots of good people, and good info/advice here.
    There is a fun shoot being hosted by Todd of Customized Creationz at Double Action gun shop/range on Friday. Right around the corner from you. If you get the chance you should come down and check it out.
    I'll try making the next event... I take it you guys put those on the site's calendar (?)

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up

Welcome from Greenville, Mi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast