Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Account Closed Forum User

WTF Newsletter

Been getting emails about sending emails and about being private ,rude ,etc.That I have no idea WTF is going on,WTF are people emailing people me about how they don't want emails from me when I don't have a clue,did administrator infect everyone confuser?

Might have to put a block,put it as spam or junk email from everything or everyone on site ASAP

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywhat
    If you replied to any messages thus giving them your email address there is nothing the admin can do...as they are sending emails directly to your email address.

Do not hit 'reply all' when replying to emails unless you REALLY want to reply to EVERYONE within that message...
    Joey:

I didn't reply to any of them. I never reply to emails in forum groups. I always use PM's.

I do appreciate the newsletter, by the way.

I am a Forum User
    last thing I got regarding the newsletter was yesterday morning... but I never replied to the email.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    last thing I got regarding the newsletter was yesterday morning... but I never replied to the email.
    The last one I received was 10:03 this morning, so perhaps it's been resolved. I didn't reply to any of them, either.

I am a Forum User
    I never did anything, didnt try to unsubscribe or reply.. only got like 8 mails in all, one went right to spam folder. They quit around 9:10am yesterday for me. I have literally a dozen email accounts. All my forum stuff goes to various public mailboxes.
    A few people have my business, work or personal email address but those never get published (I hope not anyways, as I rarely get spam on them)

MGO Member
    Kudos to Joe and the rest of the newsletter committee! Nice work! (that's me, always late to the party....LOL)
    My LinkedIn Profile
    ALWAYS interested in left-handed rifles and shotguns. BUY/TRADE - PM me
    Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. - Michigan Constitution, Article I, § 6

I am a Forum User
    Love it. wasn't aware it existed until today, what a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoelnutto
    Love it. wasn't aware it existed until today, what a good day

Yeah, it exists, but we don't have them as often as I wish we did!
    "Men that are real shoot a gun with a wheel" John Boland
    "My gun protects your rights" Hi-Point
    "Handgun bans hinder the ability to defend self and family" our past fearless leader Ed Hoffman
    "Don't buy a box of cereal expecting some big and fancy toy" remingtondude58 (Inspired by Mike Grace)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345