Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard000003
    And how do we get off this list so the random blank emails stop pelting my inbox?

Edit: Never mind, followed the link http://mail.migunowners.org/mailman/...igunowners.org and did so.

Thank you!

Bullet Proof Huh, Joey.... There is a Hole in Your Armor.

I Have 9 Emails from Various Members.

Please Make it Stop. I Can't stand being this Popular.

9 for me, and I prefer you stop the mail to me. I have a serious aversion to filling out forms.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    I have no idea why people are getting emails...I have a ton in my mailbox as well. Working on it now...

MGO Member
    FYI:

I sent a reply to: newsletter-bounces@migunowners.org and it seems that my email went to several people.

I got an email out of the blue about the Newsletter and said I had to sign up for it, which I did. I then got an email (from the address above) saying I MIGHT already be signed up and I didn't understand what the heck was going on. Sent a reply asking whats up and then got replies from other people.

I still don't know what is going on!

I am a Forum User
    OK...I guess 'newsletter@migunowners.org' is a mail list with the subscribers email addresses on there...so sending something to that address goes to the entire list.

A fix has been put in place for right now, so nobody should be getting anymore mail like that.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan
    FYI:

I sent a reply to: newsletter-bounces@migunowners.org and it seems that my email went to several people.

I got an email out of the blue about the Newsletter and said I had to sign up for it, which I did. I then got an email (from the address above) saying I MIGHT already be signed up and I didn't understand what the heck was going on. Sent a reply asking whats up and then got replies from other people.

I still don't know what is going on!
    There appear to be several issues...

First this should not be an open mailing list. (i.e. the admin should be the only one that is able to post to it.)

Second it does not appear to be writing the headers correctly. A reply or reply all should go to an administrative address, for a closed list like this.

Also.... I am unclear on this... It seems that newsletter-bounces could be being forwarded to the main list but I cannot tell for sure.

All of these issues should be resolvable in MailMan but it has been a while since I have done any work in it.

Until you can resolve the problem, Please take the list offline to prevent unnecessary spamming of the members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    Administrators - Please remove my email address immediately from the blanket email address newsletter@migunowners.org - thank you.

Those 8 messages really screwing with your day? Just FYI, your email is listed in your public profile.

Does ANYONE appreciate having a newsletter out for the first time in years?

I DO!! Thanks guys and thanks for working on the delivery kinks.
    ARTICLE I - DECLARATION OF RIGHTS - § 6 Bearing of arms.
    Sec. 6. Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. History: MI Const. 1963, Art. I, § 6, ***. Jan. 1, 1964.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wwjmaj
    Does ANYONE appreciate having a newsletter out for the first time in years?...
    That would be approximately 1.5 years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast