Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Thanks Mark. The next time the newsletter rolls around we'll have a better grasp of distributing it. This won't happen again.

I am a Forum User
    I dont recall there being one that ever went out to members before it was stonewalled. Thanks guys you did a great job with only this one snafu at least it got out and it is a new dawn for MGO.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by fbuckner
    I dont recall there being one that ever went out to members before it was stonewalled. Thanks guys you did a great job with only this one snafu at least it got out and it is a new dawn for MGO.
    Sure, it's posted on the home page under Newsletter.

It was posted, not emailed.

I am a Forum User
    Great job on the newsletter!

MGO Member
    I would rather read it on site, after receiving 8 or 9 nonsense emails, I also unsuscribed.

MGO Member Forum User
    It's an appreciated newsletter, but I've unsubscribed as well.

I travel extensively and receive email on my PDA/phone which is now receiving all the undesired mass replies as well. A bit bothersome as each requires several steps to delete.

I'll resubscribe when the glitch is repaired.

Regards...

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    What I dont appreciate is getting my email added to an email list that I didn't ask to be added to. I manage a LOT of email as I'm sure others do and I consider my email address(s) private. I don't ever remember agreeing to be added to a mailing list when signing up for the forum. It is simply not proper "internet etiquette" to sign people up on email lists that they did not specifically opt in to.

Now I unsubscribed and even got the confirmation that I unsubscribed, but I'm still getting emails for some reason. I'm going to assume they were "in the pipe" before I unsubscribed several hours ago so I'll give it some more time.

I'm not saying the fact you guys have a newletter isn't great, I just would have rather been asked not told. The mess with the improperly set up list options just made it worse.

I am a Forum User
    How is it not private? Did you respond? If not, it still is private. As for them signing you up...unsubscribe and save your first post for a more worthwhile topic.

REMOVE ME!

REMOVE my name immediately from this ******** !! I'm getting emails from MGO that are showing up with no content, SPAM, and a link to weight loss site.

I want off!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth AkSarBen
    REMOVE my name immediately from this !! I'm getting emails from MGO that are showing up with no content, SPAM, and a link to weight loss site.

I want off!
    +100000
    Please let me know how to remove my name. It's a great concept but it is not for me.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast