Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Follow this link to if you feel you want to unsubscribe
    http://mail.migunowners.org/mailman/...igunowners.org

I am a Forum User
    This bunch sure seems to cry alot. An electronic mistake was made. Carry on with your mundane lives.

yes well i have gotten 3 nasty emails from members here about replays and such thinking it came from me HEllo

I am a Forum User

Exclamation Still Getting Mass Emails From Other Members Related to Newsletter!

I'm still getting mass emails related to the newsletter from other forum members.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! This is unprofessional. MGO needs to see to it that this sort of thing doesn't happen to its members' email addresses.

(I unsubscribed yesterday, and I'm still getting mass emails from other members.)

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota
    I'm still getting mass emails related to the newsletter from other forum members.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! This is unprofessional. MGO needs to see to it that this sort of thing doesn't happen to its members' email addresses.

(I unsubscribed yesterday, and I'm still getting mass emails from other members.)
    Just because you unsuscribed doesn't mean people still can't reply to the original sent...

I am a Forum User

Thumbs down

Still getting mass emails from other members. Please fix this asap rather than waiting until the next newsletter goes out.

Evidently unsubscribing won't help. I unsubscribed yesterday, and I'm still getting mass emails from other members today.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by revho
    Just because you unsuscribed doesn't mean people still can't reply to the original sent...
    I understand that. I merely mentioned that to preempt anyone who might suggest that I unsubscribe.

I am a Forum User
    If you replied to any messages thus giving them your email address there is nothing the admin can do...as they are sending emails directly to your email address.

Do not hit 'reply all' when replying to emails unless you REALLY want to reply to EVERYONE within that message...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywhat
    If you replied to any messages thus giving them your email address there is nothing the admin can do...as they are sending emails directly to your email address.

Do not hit 'reply all' when replying to emails unless you REALLY want to reply to EVERYONE within that message...
    He is referring to the email yesterday with the newsletter. Since it went to all members, when some are responding to it they are using the "reply to all" button and all of us are getting the response. It has nothing to do with anyone sending someone else their email address. At least it stopped yesterday for me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast