Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gibraltar Gun Show policy update

Policy update just received from Gibraltar Gun Show Management

Gun & Knife Vendors:

Effective November 10, 2009 - Personal Firearms Collections may be sold at Gibraltar Trade Center's - - Gun & Knife Shows.

All applicable laws must be adhered to. Anyone selling to the general public must lease table space and fill out a contract.

For any questions concerning the sale of Personal Firearm Collection, please contact Angela Neargarder in Mt. Clemens (586) 465-6440 or Wanda Garner in Taylor (734) 287-2000.

Happy Hunting Season!!

That might get it back to 50% full again. Positive move anyway.
    "The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

I am a Forum User
    I went to the show last sunday in Taylor and wow did it suck. A total waste of Five bucks to get into the show area. about 1/10th of the size it once was.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBiker
    I went to the show last sunday in Taylor and wow did it suck. A total waste of Five bucks to get into the show area. about 1/10th of the size it once was.
    +1
    I talked to one of the vendors and he said they were way short of the normal amount of tables this week.

MGO Member

gunshow

I have not been to a gibralter show in years. The dealers mostly way over charge and it started to get hostile toward gunowners trying to sell private firearms. Thank god for MGO!

Banned Forum User
    Sounds like anyone wanting to sell their private gun must lease a table and sign contract......

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rickmasters
    I have not been to a gibralter show in years. The dealers mostly way over charge and it started to get hostile toward gunowners trying to sell private firearms. Thank god for MGO!

yea.... god forbid someone try to sell a gun for what its worth.... and no mark up! That show has always been a waste of time, nuless you knew a certain out of state vendor was gonna be ther ahead of time...

Most ( not all) are stupid people, trying to do stupid things ....

Like the one ammo guy.... crates and crates of ammo at 15 - 30% more than retail... and he brings the SAME boxes, month after month... and never seen him sell anything...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SMUDGE
    +1
    I talked to one of the vendors and he said they were way short of the normal amount of tables this week.
    But you did buy something! lol

I am a Forum User
    so whats that mean that private sellers can set up tables ?

I am a Forum User
    One hour and thrity eight minutes from Camp Perry.
    "Anyone selling to the general public must lease table space and fill out a contract."

The devils in the details, usually.... So what are the specifics?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast