Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I carry a Glock 19 as well. Definitely change the stock sights for some 3-dot night sights, they work much better. Also, have you noticed the compact glocks have that stupid serrated "target" trigger? Pick up a full size Glock and feel how much better the smooth trigger feels. I change out the triggers in all my compact Glocks to the smooth triggers from the full size models. This greatly enhances the feel and makes the gun more accurate and pleasant to shoot(for me anyway). Been carrying my G19 for 8 years and have about 4000 rounds thru it without any problems.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeitsfast
    Yep, high maintenance, overpriced, and annoying as hell..
    haha, that was funny

Closed Account Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Danco411
    Let me get this right...you would rather carry that phat biotch Glock than the uber svelte PPS?
    Yep. I like my guns to work. Maybe I'm crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TFin04

Quote Originally Posted by TFin04
    I don't know how well the PPS works since I'd never have one (I suppose if someone gave it to me I'd take it, then sell it to fund something else). I just don't like the two handed magazine release. Much as I tried, I couldn't figure out how to release the mag without taking my hand off the grip. Strangely enough, when I tried the H&K's I didn't seem to experience the same problem. I was even in a store when someone asked me what I thought of the PPS and why I preferred other guns over it. When I told him to hold the gun like he would in competition, and drop the mag like he would in competition, he discovered he had the same problem that I did.

Then, of all those who love the PPS, I've never heard mention of this. Glad they like them and have no problems with the release (or the gun for that matter). Personally, I don't have a problem carrying a Glock IWB, but then I have the advantage of being able to dress around the gun, and mostly carry OWB. I suppose if I had a more limited choice of wardrobe, it might change, but I doubt it. I'd probably just find a better trap for that particular mouse.

I am a Forum User
    i figured out why my g19 started having FTRb probs after i put in the ejector and extractor glock sent me.

they sent me the 40cal extractor by mistake.

so i'm back loving my g19 lol

I am a Forum User
    not knockling the glock....but as an unabashed 1911 shooter... I recently tried on both a glock19 and a MP9... The glock "felt" better to hold... but aiming was a little ..."off" to a slabside gezzer like me... The MP felt a little akward, but pointed ok....

Rented both, and put a box downrange....

And for me? the MP shot better, held better.... Thats just me.. No need to tell me how nice the glock is... I understand....

Just saying the MP9 did the job better with my crappy 1911 style...

Then I added a doug mod.. and it is way better now...

Still have the 1911 "go to" , but have a wimpy 9mm for backup....

Quote Originally Posted by pkuptruck
    not knockling the glock....but as an unabashed 1911 shooter... I recently tried on both a glock19 and a MP9... The glock "felt" better to hold... but aiming was a little ..."off" to a slabside gezzer like me... The MP felt a little akward, but pointed ok....

Rented both, and put a box downrange....

And for me? the MP shot better, held better.... Thats just me.. No need to tell me how nice the glock is... I understand....

Just saying the MP9 did the job better with my crappy 1911 style...

Then I added a doug mod.. and it is way better now...

Still have the 1911 "go to" , but have a wimpy 9mm for backup....
    Low left?

And what is the "doug mod". I remember seeing him mention something, but forgot.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeitsfast
    Yep your crazy. Those long slides are the ugliest ones.Gross..lol
    LOL! no way the "L" is super sexy!

I am a Forum User
    Huh. My PPS has been flawless. Maybe your doing something wrong?

You have to admit the PPS is a very comfortable, concealable weapon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast