Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider
    Low left?

And what is the "doug mod". I remember seeing him mention something, but forgot.

No not low lwft... more like "shotgun"... LOL..
    the mp just shot better to me...

I am a Forum User
    Although the PPS was very easy to carry, I wasn't pleased with the idea of only having 9 rounds at my disposal, the price of spare mags is pretty ridiculous as well. I don't have hundreds of dollars laying around to spend on stuff, so price is definitely a consideration.

Overall taken into the entire package, as stated in my original post, I believe the glock to be the best option for carry for me.

I am a Forum User
    Where do you order the night sights?
    Quote Originally Posted by fraglord View Post
    I carry a Glock 19 as well. Definitely change the stock sights for some 3-dot night sights, they work much better. Also, have you noticed the compact glocks have that stupid serrated "target" trigger? Pick up a full size Glock and feel how much better the smooth trigger feels. I change out the triggers in all my compact Glocks to the smooth triggers from the full size models. This greatly enhances the feel and makes the gun more accurate and pleasant to shoot(for me anyway). Been carrying my G19 for 8 years and have about 4000 rounds thru it without any problems.

Just saw how much of a necro post this is.
    I'm out.
    Last edited by pscipio03; 02-13-2021 at 06:20 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock19Romeo View Post
    Where do you order the night sights?
    You dug up an 11 year old thread. Maybe try to find some that are a little more recent?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234