Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Will there be any of these available as handouts at Outdoorama or the Grand Rapids show?

I am a Forum User
    I don't have the supplies to print but it's in a pdf file so anyone who wants to have it reproduced can do so...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywhat
    I don't have the supplies to print but it's in a pdf file so anyone who wants to have it reproduced can do so...
    I was hopeing "the org." could get a couple hundred printed for the shows. Any left over could be distibuted to the gun shops and/or affiliate clubs.

I am a Forum User
    Well I'm out of time today (leaving for the show in less then an hour and still a ton of stuff to do) but like I said it's in pdf format so anyone with some extra time to print it out or stop by a copy shop by all means...the board can put a motion through to reimburse expenses.

Do realize it's an 11 page newsletter, though...I think a single page option would be better, and it's something I'll work on. Basically a 'lite' version with just the bare facts about MGO's upcoming stuff and accomplishments.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywhat
    Well I'm out of time today (leaving for the show in less then an hour and still a ton of stuff to do) but like I said it's in pdf format so anyone with some extra time to print it out or stop by a copy shop by all means...the board can put a motion through to reimburse expenses.

Do realize it's an 11 page newsletter, though...I think a single page option would be better, and it's something I'll work on. Basically a 'lite' version with just the bare facts about MGO's upcoming stuff and accomplishments.
    I think a one-pager (maybe both sides) would be ideal for shows, ranges and shops. It would take some logistics work to make sure new ones got out to the shops and ranges, though. I can usually help with proofing, too...this past week I couldn't due to having a paper due Wednesday night, the day before the show. With more notice I can definitely help on the proofing if needed.
    My LinkedIn Profile
    ALWAYS interested in left-handed rifles and shotguns. BUY/TRADE - PM me
    Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state. - Michigan Constitution, Article I, § 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12