Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider03m
    Sorry, I was talking about gun transfers, not shipping ammo. You can have ammo shipped to your house. About the ammo, I was talking about how much that store sales their 100 round count of 9mm wincester white box.

GOtya, Yea some place are way over the top on FFL fees.. For that is the internet shopping some of us do,and fine some good deals, in some case though when you add all the FFL fee's and shipping sometime comes out about the same price as a store...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    PM chewy he is a member here and is in Dearborn Heights. Good guy to deal with.

Ya, I hear chewy is ******* awesome. Going to him is like being in the presence of royalty... really messy and forgetful royalty!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koolwink
    Thomas Sheehy
    The Gun Barn 2
    01 and Class 3/SOT dealer
    25615 Kennedy St
    Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
    313-378-0698 Phone
    313-262-1967 Fax
    tom@gunbarn2.com

Well now... 1 free transfer for you!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider03m
    I've been thinking about do that too then charging $10 for transfers. I still think $25 to a little pricey......

I wonder if a group of people (3 or 4 people) can be on one FFL?

No. You can do a corporation type thing but each "address" has to have a seperate license. You can do the "second location" license where you have the same license but issued to 2 different addresses but the cost is the same as if you got 2 completely different ones, it just allows you to operate as one.

I normally charge $20 for transfers. It does seem pricey but not only is it my time to do it all it's also the liability of me being responsible for the guns and who they go to as well as me having to make sure all the paperwork is filled out correctly then storing said paperwork for years and years. When you start doing 50 to 80 sales/transfers a month or more it starts taking a LOT of room in storage to keep all that paperwork around. If I did it for free I wouldn't be able to keep doing business! Although I do normally give free transfers for regular clients, or clients who buy from me as well as have me do transfers... and of course for those clients that I get talking to for an hour then forget to collect the money! I'm sure none of you have experienced that with me before

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy
    Although I do normally give free transfers for regular clients, or clients who buy from me as well as have me do transfers... and of course for those clients that I get talking to for an hour then forget to collect the money! I'm sure none of you have experienced that with me before
    Possibly all three

I am a Forum User

SP Guns-n-Ammo

good guys to deal with:
    SP Guns-N-Ammo
    16070 Eureka Road
    P.O. Box 2053
    Southgate, MI

By Phone: (734)225-7426
    Last edited by twofour; 04-24-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234