Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

Firearms Safety Forum

This is the place to post your questions (or info) on the safe handling and use of firearms.

Posting of graphic images is DISCOURAGED. However, sometimes they send the point home. If you feel it is necessary to include graphic images, please mark the title accordingly and LINK to them (rather than embed the image in the post) and denote the link as leading to graphic images accordingly. This way, folks that do NOT want to see graphic images are not taken by surprise.

Finally...those that have been around firearms for quite some time can find some "basic" questions or misconceptions to be frustrating. This is the "KNOWLEDGE SHARING" forum...and those types of questions are ENCOURAGED here! DO NOT chastise folks for asking questions...or even posting "incorrect" information! Share your knowledge in a way that will be accepted and effective!

Now, "let's be safe out there!"

- Admin

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    from my past experiences i have learned that we should
    Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Watch the muzzle! Prepare to control the direction of the muzzle even if you stumble.
    Be sure the barrel and action are clear of obstructions and that you have only ammunition of the proper size for the gun you are carrying.
    Be sure of your target and what is beyond it before you pull the trigger; know identifying features of the game you hunt.
    Unload guns when not in use. Take down or have actions open. Guns should be carried in cases to the shooting area.
    Never point a gun at anything you don’t want to shoot or kill. Do not play with a firearm.

be safe,...!

I am a Forum User
    I am currently wearing 2 hearing aids that cost me $4500 and still I have to ask people to repeat what they have said to me. There is no hearing aid that will restore your ability to hear as well as you did before you lost it.

A lot of the blame goes on me for not being more careful about shooting rifles and shotguns and handguns over the course of my youth without hearing protection.

So.....in a word, don't.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks for sharing this information.