Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Bersa UC

I am a Forum User

Bersa UC

Can anyone tell me good or bad about the Bersa UC 40 or 45? Looking at them for CPL. My buddies have Kel Tek PF9 and Taurus Millenium Pro and I was looking at something different then them. Thanks.

Eh? well if that what you want, then by all means ..

Is your question leaning more to looking at something else for CCing?

there's a lot to look at and if you can shoot them, meaning you should rent as many HG the shops has in the 40cal. and really see what fit you hand..Then witch one shoots the best for you..

IMO few to try, XD40sc,M&P 40sc,Fnp 40,sig 229,H&K USP compact 40..

IMHO try them before you buy...

Good luck on your hunt...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Can't say anything about the Bersa UC ... don't own one and haven't fired one. I do own the Thunder 380 and I really like it ... very accurate, very well built, seems to like every brand of ammo I've fed it thus far.

I agree with what XDM said, try to find a range that will rent you one and put at least 50 rounds through it ... then make your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by L8KER
    Can anyone tell me good or bad about the Bersa UC 40 or 45? Looking at them for CPL. My buddies have Kel Tek PF9 and Taurus Millenium Pro and I was looking at something different then them. Thanks.