Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Purebass04 View Post
    I imagine you're correct, however, the base commander could certainly trespass you from entering the installation again. And for military members, carrying a weapon in one of those areas could certainly bring charges under Article 92 of the UCMJ.
    Well seeing as the installation commander couldn't prohibit it as per the statute, I'm not sure how they would be hit with Art. 92.

Additionally, in re the airshow, Joe civilian certainly isn't going to be subject to the UCMJ, and are expressly authorized under the statute as well.

So would it be unlawful to conceal carry taking a person to work at the Tank base off of 11 mile in Warren ?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    So would it be unlawful to conceal carry taking a person to work at the Tank base off of 11 mile in Warren ?
    That is not a State installation, it is Federal. So, pretty much unlawful.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    That is not a State installation, it is Federal. So, pretty much unlawful.
    Indeed. TACOM isn't a MING facility.

That is what I said but thought to get input to make sure , Thank you all for backing my belief .

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    UCMJ applies to state national guard???
    Absolutely. As do all other Army regulations like physical fitness, wear and appearance of the uniform, customs and courtesy...

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    When it say Veterans Affairs that can cover a broad spectrum such as the V.A. hospitals and other buildings BUT I would be willing to bet they can and will be making amendments .
    Can you carry concealed in Michigan hospitals?

https://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,4643,...0947--,00.html

I didn't go into the hospital it was a professional building , Thanks for all of the answers .

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    UCMJ applies to state national guard???
    UCMJ applies any time you are performing federal duty (on Title 10 or Title 32 orders). In addition to the federal UCMJ, Michigan also has it's own version of the UCMJ titled the Michigan Code of Military Justice of 1980 (http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(epx...23-of-1980.pdf). Members are subject to the MI Code of Military Justice any time they are performing state duty such as drill time or annual required active duty.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jgillmanjr View Post
    Indeed. TACOM isn't a MING facility.
    but isn't it state owned land leased by the feds?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast