Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Awesome! I was planning on OCing either way, but my wife wasn't too thrilled with that. Hopefully this will put her at ease!
    My wife is "dead set" against me OC'ing at the polls ... but I plan to do it anyway. The Sheriff may be the least of my worries!

EDIT: I just saw the "We Won!" post. Thank you to all of the folks that put in the hours to make this happen! Congratulations and thanks again!

EDIT AGAIN: I read the court ruling. You guys are really smart!
    Last edited by Pond Scum; 10-27-2020 at 05:00 PM.

I am a Forum User
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020

AG's Office to Appeal Court's Ruling on Open Carry of Firearms at the Polls
    LANSING – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's Press Secretary Ryan Jarvi has issued the following statement in response to Michigan Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray's decision regarding the prohibition of open carry of firearms at the polls on Election Day:

"We intend to immediately appeal the judge’s decision as this issue is of significant public interest and importance to our election process."

MGO Board of Directors

Excellent.

Interesting how the news will spin this tonight. Ion Fox2 this morning, with Benson "urging" anyone to call the authorities if they basically feel threatened after they reported the the local police could not enforce .
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    WE WON!

…more details to follow!
    THREE CHEERS FOR FREEDOM another lose for Whitner what's the score now 2 zip?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020

AG's Office to Appeal Court's Ruling on Open Carry of Firearms at the Polls
    LANSING – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's Press Secretary Ryan Jarvi has issued the following statement in response to Michigan Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray's decision regarding the prohibition of open carry of firearms at the polls on Election Day:

"We intend to immediately appeal the judge’s decision as this issue is of significant public interest and importance to our election process."
    Not overly familiar with this kind of ruling. To whom will Nessel apppeal? Normal appellate court or MiSC?
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ppruchnicki1 View Post
    THREE CHEERS FOR FREEDOM another lose for Whitner what's the score now 2 zip?
    Unfortunately I don't think that's a fair score. WHitler is up in the millions I would say, in lives ruined and elderly murdered. So our 2 is just pebbles...

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    Not overly familiar with this kind of ruling. To whom will Nessel apppeal? Normal appellate court or MiSC?
    Court of Appeals
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

MGO Member
    sure funny for those to follow the law of the state dont seem to know the law or is it what can we get away with before the find out

MGO Member
    Thanks to all of you for your time and effort to get this atrocity fixed!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    Well done! Thank you!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast