Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Silencer Shop Reports ATF Approving Suppressors In Record Time

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...sors-less-week

The ATF recently allowed Form 4s or "Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm" to be submitted via eForms to reduce the time it takes for a law-abiding citizen to obtain a suppressor for a gun. Anyone who has bought a suppressor over the years has painfully understood it takes the ATF a mindnumbing 6 to 9 months for approval until now.

According to the Firearm Blog, citing Silencer Shop, a company specializing in suppressors and submitting Form 4's on behalf of customers, the ATF's eForm process has seen approvals in as little as six days.

I don't trust or put any faith in something that was put on the internet late last night or today.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

'Hey use our services and you're gonna get your can in... uh... 19 days! We have proof! See this blurred out stamp?? Look at the dates- 19 days!'.
    It's like that guy in high school that had an amazing reception in 1991 when he was a 2nd string receiver who repeats that one single story for the next 34 years. One guy got his stamp in less than a month and suddenly that's become the watermark for SS.
    I've got 3 cans in jail with SS, and so far I haven't seen a stamp come back yet. Till then, I'm going to remain skeptical.
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

MGO Member
    Yeah same here. 11 1/2 months and counting........

I am a Forum User
    Purchased on March 9, “check cashed” March 21, e-form 4 through SS.

As much as I’d like to believe that I’ll wait and see (more than likely another 12 months!)

I am a Forum User
    I purchased my 3rd can last July, still waiting.

MGO Member
    Purchased 2 cans in June last year.
    Took nearly a month after everything was delivered (tracking #) to ATF for them to get it into their system.
    Still pending as of a few weeks ago when I called.

I am a Forum User
    I think some of you didn't understand the assignment. If you didn't efile (i.e. you purchased before 1/1/22) the 30-90 day claims don't apply to your situation. So other than the one guy that is less than a month out on efile, any one else actually efile and is still waiting from say January 2022?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by c2jordan View Post
    I think some of you didn't understand the assignment. If you didn't efile (i.e. you purchased before 1/1/22) the 30-90 day claims don't apply to your situation. So other than the one guy that is less than a month out on efile, any one else actually efile and is still waiting from say January 2022?
    +1. This new approval rates are for electronic file Form 4, which hasn't been available until this year. I have a can to order from them, but was waiting on it until I order the gun for it. I might try the Eform4 on it.

I am a Forum User
    My last suppressor took 1 week shy of 12 months. I submitted my eForm 4 for another on Feb 4th and still waiting...
    I will edit my post when I get my approval for that if you want.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast