Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Stopped by for a few minutes today. Unfortunately work has taken over recently and I was only able to get out for a few. Booth looked good, Wife actually stopped and got a shirt as I listened to Carl razz Kilt guy about his "skirt"

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    It has been discovered through several research studies that as a general rule, men and women give and understanding direction differently. I also have observed, and had to deal with this on a regular basis when I did a stint of driving a tow truck.

Men general think of things like this as a coordinate system, and use literal direction and distance for giving instructions to get somewhere, kind of like vector and range.
    "Go EAST on 3rd street for six blocks, then turn SOUTH (right) onto the highway and take that 5 miles to Next Street, turn WEST (right again), it is a couple of hundred yards down on the Left (south).

Women in general think of things in terms of landmarks.
    "Go down that road until you see the gas station and then turn right just after that. Take that road until you see the field that usually has the black cows in it, and then turn right at the second road after that, and you will be there.

Give me a street name and an address number, I will look on a map and find the best way there and the location (I already know where I am). In this case, a floor schematic, a booth number, and an entry point.

ETA:

OOPs, I just looked at the floor schematic! SHAME on you Viking, you didn't look either! The booth number is right THERE!
    I like to joke that I see everything through a pair of hubble telescopes on my face. I missed it on my phone screen, started scanning around and didn’t see that SeeTee added some arrows and other details all I saw were boatloads of booth numbers. (Not to mention once here there’s a literal boat load of boats and boats that carry boats on the boat) I generally avoid directions involving landmarks such as turn left at the pink house, it’s the only pink house in town but if you approach from the wrong delirection or miss a landmark, that turn left is relevant to some more important details.

I am a Forum User
    It was a pleasure meeting those of you who worked the booth with my wife and I today. Seetee, I appreciate the extra effort that you put in to making sure that I could make it through the day.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMass View Post
    It was a pleasure meeting those of you who worked the booth with my wife and I today. Seetee, I appreciate the extra effort that you put in to making sure that I could make it through the day.
    MichMass, It was an Honor to meet & work with you & your Wife ( and meet Jeffery too ) My effort to help you does not compare with what you did to be able to come out & support MGO, I hope we see more of you in the future.

So many people come up with excuses not to volunteer, you had good reasons to have stayed home, but you answered the call, as I can tell you have done many times in your life.

THANK YOU!

SeeTee

I am a Forum User
    Well A day to take care of some of the backlog of things to do for the wife and one day to for reports & odds & ends & things, I'll soon get a couple of pictures up and comments, this thread is not over yet!

MGO Member
    SeeTee, thx SO much for all you do. God bless.

I am a Forum User
    Well it's taken more then a day to get back to this, I have some comments & observations about the show to make, but before I can get to that, I have some things to do.

But for now I want to post what I think are the 3 most telling pictures of the booth that I took ( wish I had some of set-up it was a great day! thanks to all that were there )
    So take a good look, tell / post what you think is the most significant issue you see, I'll get back to thread as soon as I can with the Show recap!
    Pictures taken Sunday March 4, 11:45 am almost two hours into the show, I have been there since 9:30 am.

I am a Forum User
    Hhhmmm...it's so spacious with that open floor plan. It's almost like no one is there.

Nobody looking at our booth.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

Thanks to all the Volunteers who stepped up...........Carl, again without you, none of this would happen!!......Thanks Buddy!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast