Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Levi Strauss Sticking with Gun Control Push

Levi Strauss Sticking with Gun Control Push Whether Customers Agree or Not

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    July 18th. 2019

Levi Strauss joined hands with the gun control lobby in the Fall of 2018 and is sticking to their guns whether customers agree or not.

On September 4, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Levi Strauss was launching a million dollar gun control campaign. This also entailed teaming up with Michael Bloomberg-funded gun control Everytown for Gun Safety, going so far as to provide jeans for actors who appeared in Everytown PSAs.

The Free Enterprise Project’s David Almasi approached Levi’s executives with polling data which showed that many customers tended to shop elsewhere following the company’s adoption of gun control. Yet the executives were unmoved. The Free Enterprise Project reported that “leaders of the clothing manufacturer stood their ground, telling shareholders they would continue to risk profit and the company’s future by pursuing what they refer to as a ‘values-driven’ business model.”

Almasi spoke to Breitbart News’ about Levi Strauss’ gun control position, saying:

Levi’s is all-in with the social justice warriors. In addition to anti-gun activism, they are also lending corporate support for environmental causes and various matters associated with leftism. Levi’s will continue its anti-gun activism and support for anti-gun causes even after the Free Enterprise Project gave them polling data showing it hurts their reputation and can drive customers elsewhere. Taking on this unnecessary risk is an affront to investors of any political alignment. Levi’s owes it to its investors, employees and business partners to remain politically neutral to protect the brand.

Almasi noted that Levi’s is “putting politics ahead of pants.”

I am a Forum User
    I quit buying Levi's a while ago. I wore them for years and they were my favorite brand.

How can the shareholders accept this? Alienating an entire segment of their customers. I would've sold my stock instantly.

I quit wearing pants as a protest against Levi.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    I quit wearing pants as a protest against Levi.
    If my legs looked that good in nylons and a garter belt, I would too! lol

I quit wearing Levi's when my waist size exceeded my inseam. Not everyone has a 30" inseam. Wore boy's HUSKY for years. Can't help it if my parents built my behind too close to the sidewalk. Haband to the rescue. They're probably anti's too. What's a guy to do?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Tractor Supply had these for $9.95 a few months ago, yep I bought 5 and donated my Levis to Goodwill.

wrangler.jpg
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    Tractor Supply had these for $9.95 a few months ago, yep I bought 5 and donated my Levis to Goodwill.

wrangler.jpg
    Their parent company donates to gun control groups.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Their parent company donates to gun control groups.
    Well darn it, at least I have my MGO thong I can wear.

tthong.jpg
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by dramey82 View Post
    Well darn it, at least I have my MGO thong I can wear.

tthong.jpg
    LOL
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    I wear carhart jeans, do they donate to gun control groups?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast