Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Whats your opinion of the mags? That's the only reason I didn't buy a ct380. Mags seemed really sub par compared to mp, xd, sig mags that I am used to.

Subpar how exactly? I’ve had Sigs and M&P’s and I actually prefer the Kahr mags to them. As far as metal mags go they seem good enough quality to me and compared to most are equal or better in most respects and performance.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Member
    FWIW - i have observed bullet setback in just about every platform. glock, HK, Smith & Wesson, etc. if you unload and reload the same round enough times, you will see it with just about any pistol/caliber combination

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post
    The mags have had some fit issues...and in some cases failed to drop free when empty.

I've had my PM-9 5 or 6 years. One mag wasn't reliable. I called Kahr they took it back (and paid for shipping) and sent me a knew one.

That's all I can report.

Mark
    Have they solved the problem with the top round popping out of the spare mag?

I haven't seen that issue.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    Subpar how exactly? I’ve had Sigs and M&P’s and I actually prefer the Kahr mags to them. As far as metal mags go they seem good enough quality to me and compared to most are equal or better in most respects and performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Have they solved the problem with the top round popping out of the spare mag?
    this and hearing some followers cracking. I still want it, just was scared of getting a fussy one, which seems a decent amount are fussy.

Maybe I should just dismiss them, I want a .380 , its gotta be something.

I am a Forum User
    this and hearing some followers cracking. I still want it, just was scared of getting a fussy one, which seems a decent amount are fussy.

Maybe I should just dismiss them, I want a .380 , its gotta be something.
    Just as a point of information, I solved the mag problem 15 years or more ago.
    My P9 is my primary carry gun and has been .

As far as a .380, my wifes Glock 42 is the softest most comfortable gun I have ever shot .
    Definitely worth a look.

Just as a point of information, I solved the mag problem 15 years or more ago.
    My P9 is my primary carry gun and has been .
    you did, or they did ?

I am a Forum User
    you did, or they did ?
    I did.
    A member of the Kahr Forums was making a leather pouch for them that holds the top round in without adding bulk in your pocket.
    I ordered it ..... problem solved.

I'm function orientated, not near as fussy as a lot of people on the internet.

If you want to find fault with someone or something, you can.

The gun feels good in *MY* hand and goes BANG every time I pull the trigger if it is loaded.
    Thats all I need.

I did.
    A member of the Kahr Forums was making a leather pouch for them that holds the top round in without adding bulk in your pocket.
    I ordered it ..... problem solved.

I'm function orientated, not near as fussy as a lot of people on the internet.

If you want to find fault with someone or something, you can.

The gun feels good in *MY* hand and goes BANG every time I pull the trigger if it is loaded.
    Thats all I need.
    hmm ill look into that leather thing, I could have any leather guy make that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12