Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gun Show Review

MGO Member

Gun Show Review

I swore that I'd never go back, but I had business in the general area so I stopped into the Birch Run Gun Show today. Or, the Birch Run Craft Show that allows some guns too. I saw toy trains, jewelry, jerky and new to me, a pickle salesman. Yes, a stand with about six barrels of pickles and brats for sale. Actually a very nice, clean, quality setup. The pickles smelled great.
    Oh yeah, guns. There were some plastic and stainless plus numerous parts to build/modify your own but very few older character guns. Entry was $8.00 now, probably to help off set the cost of the new smaller over head light fixtures that actually gave off less light than the old lights (or maybe my cataracts got worse since last visit) Overall, it may have been worse than the Port Huron Show.

I am a Forum User
    The internet has made gun shows obsolete. I remember the Goodman shows at old Light Guard Armory on 8 Mile back in the day. What a great gun show!!

MGO Member
    I go about once a year just to remind myself that they are a waste of time and I should never return. Wait ... that doesn't make sense.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I love pickles
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

MGO Member
    last Sunday I went to the one in Brownstown the dealers out numbered the customers not a lot there, sure do miss the light guard armory

I am a Forum User
    Heading to the Grand Rapids show next weekend. Have already done port Huron, Lansing and novi this year. Novi was definitely the largest.

I am a Forum User
    Pickles and brats? What's not to like? Other then the farts afterwards, but that's for the wife to deal with

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    I love pickles
    Especially when other people are in them?

Sorry.

I am a Forum User
    Gun shows...utter waste of time/money. Let the fudds and the noobs enjoy em.

I go to Birch Run just for Nowicki's Sausage, and occasionally to browse stuff.

The ONLY vendor who has good prices is Brian at Buckshots Firearms out of Perry, MI. I go to Birch Run and Novi just to see him, I usually buy 1-2 guns from him because his prices are awesome and he usually has really cool stuff.

Other than that, I like to walk around and laugh at the other vendors. Shout out to Ammo Clips & Grips for being the biggest douche and most overpriced vendor I've ever seen in my life. $2200+ for the same gun someone 3 tables away sells for $500 because his is some "rare model that nobody else in america has". Total Fecalbag.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast