Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    SAR9

Beretta 92X full size

MGO Member
    browning BPS 12 ga. I bought it because i needed a shotgun for duck hunting and left hand pump shotguns dont exist. i quickly grew fond of the gun and its become my favorite pump gun to shoot.
    Last edited by MJssr; 04-19-2021 at 09:28 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Guys just a reminder.. The thread is not about a gun you like.. It is about a gun that you thought it was an average gun until you bought it and it exceeded your expectations. It is about the Ah Ha moment you had after you thought it was an eeh ok to buy gun.

My first hand gun, bought when I was eighteen years old and still have it, Colt 1911 Series 70 Gold Cup, love that gun.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    I bought a Smith & Wesson 460ES as a part of a package deal. I was originally going to sell it off, but decided to pony up and spend lots of $$ for 20 rounds of 460 and headed out to the range.

It is easily the most violent, most interesting, most surprising firearm I ever purchased. I like that sort of stuff. Now, even though it's a hot item and I can sell for many times what I paid, it's still a keeper.
    If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Guys just a reminder.. The thread is not about a gun you like.. It is about a gun that you thought it was an average gun until you bought it and it exceeded your expectations. It is about the Ah Ha moment you had after you thought it was an eeh ok to buy gun.
    I was starting to think I read it wrong.

Example being some gun show bargain you didn't even really want that bad, or something in a trade that ran like a top.

Some some sub moa store brand gun from western auto, something like that.

I do not have a good example of it myself.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 05-09-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Olympic Arms 40 cal Glock-mag AR.

Ate everything fed to it reliably and was beyond accurate out to 85 yards or more.

Honorable mention is the Kel-Tec Sub2000 (also in 40)
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I love my CMMG Banshee in 9mm. I wasn't quite sure what to expect of it, knew I'd like it but wasn't sure exactly how it would run.

I'm a big fan of PCCs in 9mm in general but this CMMG has quickly become by new favorite.
    MGO Member
    Ragnarok Arms, LLC in Saline, MI- Type 1 FFL
    www.ragnarokarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I was starting to think I read it wrong.

Example being some gun show bargain you didn't even really want that bad, or something in a trade that ran like a top.

Some sum sub moa store brand gun from western auto, something like that.

I do not have a good example of it myself.
    This reminded me of something. Many years ago, I bought a H&R handi-rifle in .243. It was before they were bought by the Freedom group, so it’s quality was actually very good. It shot honest dime sized groups at 100 yards. At the time I got it (a teenager I think) I was too inexperienced to understand how big a deal that was out of a $200 rifle. I still have it, but haven’t shot it in a good 15 years. Just lost interest in it. But I’ve always kept it around because every H&R I’ve bought after the Remlin takeover was crap, and it still is the most accurate rifle I’ve owned.

MGO Member
    It has to be my Browning Superposed. There's a gotta have list running around in the back of my head that consists of several classic guns and this shotgun checked one of those off the list nicely. I found it at a gun show in Mason. It was used, but not abused. And the price... It was several hundred less than any I had seen up to that point. I couldn't pass it up. It's supposedly one of the dreaded salt guns, but I haven't seen any corrosion that would lead me to think it was. This twelve gauge is a pleasure to shoot, whether it's busting clays or upland bird hunting. It acts like an extension of my will when I shoot it.
    When the Dick's Sporting Goods that was in Howell (no relation to the big box Dicks) was going out of business I found a Browning hard leather case for it for less than $100.
    That's one gun that always brings a smile when I use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast