Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post
    Yeah I do by the way. I Don't ask permission to exercise my rights. When you ask permission it then becomes a privilege which can be taken away by the person or group extending the privilege.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    Kind of having a hard time following this talking point. So if you don’t ask for permission and you do so anyway and get caught, your two choices are

1. Get arrested.
    2. Injure/kill the cop and make a break for it.

Am I missing a 3rd option here? If so, what is that option?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    Kind of having a hard time following this talking point. So if you don’t ask for permission and you do so anyway and get caught, your two choices are

1. Get arrested.
    2. Injure/kill the cop and make a break for it.

Am I missing a 3rd option here? If so, what is that option?
    Generally speaking, someone who chooses civil disobedience chooses option 1 in order to bring public attention to his cause.

It's probably not going to spark the outrage one would want, though... since gun rights are so taboo in the national discourse, even though about half of all Americans are gun owners.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011