Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

2A March, June 20th 2018, Lansing MI

2A March, June 20th 2018, Lansing MI, more details as we get closer to the date.

Normally, we don't post things so early - people tend to pay no mind when the see a thread up for a long time -at least in the Event's section.

However in order for people to plan ahead, yeah it's a weekday, Wednesday, to get time off off work, we are posting the date now.

Let's see if we can get more then ten people to show up, Ok so we did have a little more then ten last year, but the last few have had a very poor turn out -showing Lansing that it must not mean much to gun owners, they don't show up!

Pass this date along - plan and get active and show up!

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Please do whatever you can to be there. This will be the most important March we have ever had.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

We will have several Guest Speakers as well.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

This is a great event. There is no reason we shouldn't have 100+ representing MGO there.

I am a Forum User
    I'll try to make it and bring a few people with me. Haven't been to Lansing in a few years.

I am a Forum User
    You guys ever hire a coach for stuff like this?

Quote Originally Posted by addem View Post
    You guys ever hire a coach for stuff like this?
    What would this Coach Do for us?
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    What would this Coach Do for us?
    Shuttle or bus is probably more familiar.

I participated in a TEA Party rally once, and they bussed us in. The organizers contracted the buses. The one I was on stopped every 20 miles off the freeway or so to pick up another group. By the time we got to the capital, the bus was packed and there was a parking lot with a dozen or more other buses. Turnout was pretty impressive. As I recall, it was only about $30/ticket.

Also, Conservative Coalition, a band of very active folks, might be interested in working with you for organizing rallies.
    Last edited by addem; 02-25-2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Added note.

I am a Forum User
    Am I missing something here? Didn't this use to be in like February? I remember standing in the freezing cold multiple times.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by addem View Post
    Shuttle or bus is probably more familiar.

I participated in a TEA Party rally once, and they bussed us in. The organizers contracted the buses. The one I was on stopped every 20 miles off the freeway or so to pick up another group. By the time we got to the capital, the bus was packed and there was a parking lot with a dozen or more other buses. Turnout was pretty impressive. As I recall, it was only about $30/ticket.

Also, Conservative Coalition, a band of very active folks, might be interested in working with you for organizing rallies.
    how would that work for armed people that may not have CPLs, or that may be carrying long guns?
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast