Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heat is what kills a barrel. Keep a 5.56 cool and you might get over 10K accurate rounds through it. Full auto mag dumps might cut 9500 rds off that.
    The barrels will still run ammo down range, it’s just how close to where they are pointed the bullet goes on a worn tube.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I just ordered one the same day my KSE check showed up. Thanks Petersen's!
    I will be posting a non-suppressed, non-auto, normal enthusiast torture test in the review section.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by december1979 View Post
    I was a good video but I wish they didn't shoot it full auto. It would have been a lot better to see standard barrel shoot semi auto and at full auto rated CHF chrome lined barrel shoot with full auto. Both PSA uppers and see what one wore out faster.
    Just finished a novel about a worldwide economic meltdown that turned our country in a lawless wilderness covered by roving gangs of rapists & Godless gay* commie cannibal looters.

As there were no longer any laws the heroes of the story dragged out their fun switches (auto sears**) and converted all their ARs to full auto and mowed the R&GCCLs down.

The point is you better have more than one AR or at least spare barrels and some auto sears stashed away for the apocalypse ***.

* Written before everyone became woke. If it was written today the hero would be a black, lesbian warrior princess.

**It was an old book so I'd guess there are other (better?) ways to do it other than auto sears these days.

***the way things are going we may be closer than we think
    Last edited by Garymac; 03-31-2024 at 12:50 PM.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    I was just thinking about the sale of the SOCOM, plus the other Colt barrels and upper receivers etc laying around in the toolboxes

Maybe the BFH and CHF barrels provide better heat protection under constant fire

The 14.5" PSA CHF barrel took lots of mag dumps before I owned it and mag dumped it , then I sold it to Iamero. and I'm sure he mag dumped it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12