Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgperftest
    hay Ill drink to that
    Maybe Apple Pie but not beer.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    Maybe Apple Pie but not beer.
    Apple pie makes a good chaser when doing shoots of 190 proof ever clear as for beer ,beer is bad never drink beer and handle a firearm

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeywhat
    If you REALLY want to avoid the issue...then just don't drink.....
    uh no...
    i just dont carry when drinking, i do keep one loaded on the nightstand of my bed, where i usually am after i am done drinking at home.
    if someone breaks in and im not there thats where ill go.

I am a Forum User
    Well I now reside in TN; we have similar laws regarding CC/OC and carry.The laws are vaguer as they only state “under the influence” I will have 1 or 3 at home if I am having more than that I tend to put it up but within reach and the shotgun is handy (kind of hard to conceal that). We also have the castle doctrine and no duty to retreat with preemption of the law for breaking and entering. In a real situation I would not hesitate to employ the use of one of my defensive tools.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    My biggest problem with the blood alcohol thing is, .02 or .08 is not drunk. C'mon people hae some comon sense. Three beers or even six beers is not being loaded by no means. But in our stupid court system it is . The do gooders won that one. I like my beers but drink resoponsably and do carry a weapon. When I get to the point I shouldnt carry a weapon while drinking I disarm . When did responsabilty for your own actions not be the way of life?? Trust me...if ya come to threaten the life of me or my family after one or six beers....you wont walk away !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123