Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Yeah .. time to find another club, but not before you explain to the club president why. That girl could get someone killed and the club sued big time.

I am a Forum User
    i have already stated i am writing a letter to him.

Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    Well lets see any gun sport that thinks that it is okay putting their gun barrels resting on their toes is a sign and a clue. Also OCSC is not that nice of a place.
    We don't allow that at our club, we have rubber pads at each station to rest guns on. Many clubs only allow shooters with break action guns to do this, still not a good idea, you wouldn't catch me doing it. It's a bad habit to get into, I have a friend named three toe Joe that can attest to it.
    Guns only have two enemies, Rust and Politicians
    Member of: MGO, NRA, SCA, PHEASANTS FOREVER
    Hunters Safety Instructor

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Banned
    They still have pullers? Most places are voice activated.......

That should be a first clue.

I am a Forum User
    Wow! Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

Contact member dmo8361 I know he's a member of the Lapeer County Sportsmans Club, It might be a little farther to drive.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Wayne county sportsman club, a guy had a ND right in front of me with the muzzle loosely pointed in my direction. Best part, I was considered persona non grata for daring to talk about the safety standards.

Even better part, club did not have a trauma kit or even a published procedure in the case of a shooting.

several months later at another range, I overheard a conversation about the safety standards at Wayne county... Didn't even prompt the discussion, and several people said the place scared them.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the warning. I was considering joining OCSC, but I think that I will look elsewhere now.

I am a Forum User
    I have always wondered the consequences of what would happen..

Having the opportunity to visit a lot of ranges and gun stores I have sadly had more guns pointed at me than a contractor in Detroit..

Each time I have been polite, and firm in demanding that the gun be pointed in a different direction.. But at some point I have been curious if teaching a lesson by pulling my firearm and returning the gesture isn't the right response..

I know legally the **** storm it would cause is not worth it.. nor do I want to get into a mexican standoff..

But it pisses me off to no end when people casually think that because they know a gun is unloaded it's fine to point it at me..

I also like going to gun shows and watch people handle the guns with fingers on the trigger sweeping the people around.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast