Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Uncoiled Firearms in Westland, Great Shop!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Joel, Kenny and Ernie at Uncoiled. I have dealt with each of them on various purchases since they have been open. I am always impressed with their ability to follow up and the courteous service they provide. They are never to busy to help anyone out. They were a breeze to deal with on transfers, not that I need to have transfers done frequently since their pricing is so good. They have never been dismissive or condescending like some shops when I have had questions.

If you are looking for a great shop to deal with these are the guys. I pass at least two other gun shops to get there and they are a small hike (traffic stinks) for me but worth it.

I haven't been posting much on here lately as life is busy, but I have had too many good interactions with these guys to not post this. I am sure I will catch some grief over posting this as it sounds very "fan Boy", but i am just an extremely happy customer. No place is perfect and I am sure there are those who feel differently than I do about Uncoiled. There may even be some that have not had a good experience with them. I get it. I am just conveying my experiences with them.

I am in no way affiliated with Uncoiled at all. There is no personal gain in this for me to post this either. I am just trying to pass on my great experiences there. Maybe this post will help some make their way to Uncoiled that may have been on the fence for whatever reason.

If we don't support our local guys we wont have any to go to. They do frequent the gun shows as well so if you see them at one, I highly recommend seeing what they have to offer. They are always fair and their prices are great.

Thanks Uncoiled for what you do. Keep on Keepin on!

Sammy

I am a Forum User
    Joel is good people and an unashamed gundamentalist.

Agree with the posts above, Uncoiled is now my go-to shop......
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I am a Forum User
    I'm nearing a decision on a suppressor and, after my e-mail communications with Joel a couple of weeks back, I'm definitely going to push it through Uncoiled. Very helpful.

Same here, can't say enough good about them IMHO. Those guys are great to deal with.

MGO Member
    Joel gave me a excellent deal on SW 2.0 with 3.6 " barrel.

Great deals and good people. I finally found a shop I feel comfortable in. Not to mention great prices. No pressure. And a great inventory. My go to dealer for sure.

MGO Board of Directors

I bought my last pistol there. I will going back soon to buy a dead air suppressor. They are a really good group of people there.

MGO Member
    I am glad to hear others have had similar experience with Uncoiled and the crew.

I am a Forum User
    My go-to shop also. Drive by several other good shops to get to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast