Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Guns Stolen From Holsters While Owners Queued In Gas Station Lines

Two cases of pistol theft from the Memphis, TN area. Keep control of your carry pistol and your eyes on a swivel. Not clear if either incident was a case of open carry:

https://wreg.com/news/local/man-stea...e-gas-station/

Man’s gun stolen from holster while waiting in gas station line
    By Shay Arthur - October 2, 2023

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police are looking for a man accused of stealing a gun off another man’s holster while he was standing in line at a store.

Police said the victim was waiting to check out inside a gas station on Perkins Road in Parkway Village when a man wearing a Looney Tunes hoodie grabbed the gun from a holster on his hip.

The two struggled before the suspect gained control of the weapon. Detectives say the suspect is accused of pointing it at the victim before taking off in this Hyundai.

Nine days later and about fifteen minutes away in Whitehaven, police got a similar call, but a man was arrested in that case.

Memphis Police said they were called to a gas station off Neely Road Saturday after a man reported he was standing in line when another man came up behind him, grabbed his gun from his waistband, and pointed it at him.

There was a struggle over the gun then a man outside of the business started shooting at the store. One of the bullets hit the victim inside in the leg.

Ziyon Jennings was arrested and charged with firing those shots from outside the store.

There’s no word from police if the people who stole the guns in either case have been arrested yet. If you know anything that could help police call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.

I am a Forum User
    Retention holsters and situational awareness.

Sometimes concealed is simply a better option.

I am a Forum User
    A New York Reload comes to mine