Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

List of land leases

Anyone have a list, or know where I can get one, of hunting land leases that doesn’t take a paid membership to see?
    Particularly looking for Kalamazoo and Van Buren counties
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

First two need paid memberships.
    Thank you for the .gov one
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    look on facebook hunting land for sale or lease. lots of leases on there

I am a Forum User
    As mentioned FB is a good place to look.

Also, not sure if you have anything like this but here in IL about 4 yrs ago I came across this site accessil.org. It's been around a while, my guess is maybe 25 yrs or more, and for a very small membership fee they give you a list of names in the county of your choosing and these are landowners that are willing to rent/lease their land to hunters for a nominal amount. I received a total of about 20 names and reached out to them all. Most wanted between 1000-1500 to hunt their land for approx a week. Several wanted only 500 but few wanted a couple thousand. People were all very friendly, several had found hunters via this site and they've been hunting their prop for 20 yrs or more but about half had availability. Of that half some didn't want gun hunters and some didn't have land that I was interested in. I was able to find two very nice properties that I've hunted now a few times, one charges me 1k and the other 500 including a cabin to stay in, have taken 3 decent bucks and a doe. Had to do a good bit of calling to make it happen but it's been worth it. If you have anything like this in MI it may be worth checking out.