Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

CPL class recommendation for those looking

For those interested in getting a CPL, I highly recommend Detroit Sportsman Club's CPL class in Shelby Township. I just finished and have to say it was well worth it. The instructors are thorough, friendly, and informative. The range time includes a wide variety of training. The course is 3 days which gives you time to absorb the information, while also having time to think of questions you might have for the third day which involves a practicing firearms law attorney who goes through a variety of scenarios in which you may or may not be able to lawfully react with force. Bob is a member on this website and is a great instructor who goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable with the training. I took a CPL class elsewhere years ago and it was nowhere near as thorough as this class. if you are considering getting a CPL, this is the place to go!

You can also rent firearms if needed
    Last edited by 240sleeper; 01-16-2024 at 10:09 PM.