Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: G 17L

I am a Forum User

G 17L

What could I get for a super clean g17L

Brand new in box are going for $650.
    New factory BLEMs are just under $600.

So, maybe $600 if somebody local with a cpl really wants one - but that is premium top dollar, more likely mid-$500. Assuming super clean means a hair less than factory new.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPO_SOCM_RET View Post
    Brand new in box are going for $650.
    New factory BLEMs are just under $600.

So, maybe $600 if somebody local with a cpl really wants one - but that is premium top dollar, more likely mid-$500. Assuming super clean means a hair less than factory new.
    As much as I like this answer and think it should be correct I’m seeing them on GB for +/-$1000 depending on condition.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I looked on GB as well, there were like 85 pages so I stopped on the first one, this one is listed on the first page.

Glock 17L 9mm Brand new in box.
    Price
    $699.99 Buy Now
    Qty: 1 Item #:1032075971
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I’ve seen that too, but there’s a percentage of sellers that will put a very large markup on items hoping to trick a buyer that doesn’t know the market well. It’s especially bad after a new release of any pistol with a big marketing budget.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    As much as I like this answer and think it should be correct I’m seeing them on GB for +/-$1000 depending on condition.
    Sadly, most of the folks who pay that kind of money for a 17L wind up being denied their purchase once they admit to being adjudicated mentally defective on the 4473.

-Aveguy
    Last edited by Aveguy311; 01-22-2024 at 07:34 AM.

MGO Member
    Not sure how you're searching but when you search on GB, make sure you check out the closed auctions for the past two weeks and what they're going for. That's a great way to check how the current market is going for them on actual sales rather than what sellers are simply asking. You can do all this through the advanced search features.

Just trying to help, this is one of the places we looked to determin values from at the LGS I worked at. 600-630 is what they've been going for using the past two weeks as a gauge

I am a Forum User
    That’s great to know! I have never seen that search function before, but it’s helpful to see what actually sold and what closed without sale (outside of putting it all on your watch list).