Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I checked my safes this morning and they are both at 34%RH and the house is currently at 39-42% RH. I have to actually run humidifiers in the winter time just to have a comfort range at my house as we have steam heating which dry out the house in the winter.

It seems you have figured out where the differences were coming from. Thanks for the update.

One question, when you say heaters you are using are they like room heaters with blowers not the "goldenrod" tube heaters that I am using in the safes. They are less than $20 each on Amazon and I have found them to stabilize my safes over the last 5 years.

Ceramic space heaters like 10x referred to - "the small ones secretaries use to keep their feet warm", although mine were probably bigger than that size.
    Not the rods. They don't have a hole for electric rods anyways. It was probably an option in the early 90's that wasn't chosen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12