Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Gun Value Guides

What reference do you use to determine the value of your firearms? Blue Book of Gun Values, Gun Broker sales, etc. What is the best guide?

MGO Member
    Once you sign up for GB, you can do "Advanced" search's of "Completed" auctions.

Compare pictures for condition and get auction prices that sold. That will put you in the ballpark.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Multiple books. Blue Book (and pocket guides), Traders Guide, Gun Digest (different versions, like the BB pocket guides)...
    Some have web-based sites Blue Book, Gun Digest, etc. Gun broker can get you close to what someone might be willing to pay - but that is not a book value; it can be over book or under.

If I had to pick one, it would be the most current Blue Book + the pocket guide standard 6-pack combo (print editions).

https://truegunvalue.com/?utm_source=pwa
    Have been pretty spot on in my opinion.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Once you sign up for GB, you can do "Advanced" search's of "Completed" auctions.

Compare pictures for condition and get auction prices that sold. That will put you in the ballpark.
    ^^^ This is how I've always done it as well, as most things are only ever worth what others are willing to pay for them.

Marketplace Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    https://truegunvalue.com/?utm_source=pwa
    Have been pretty spot on in my opinion.
    For a fast reference, this is easy and spot on

MGO Member
    I purchased a subscription to the Blue Book of Gun Values web Site. Besides their search functionality leaving a lot to be desired their pricing has been helpful. The amount of information on some guns is pretty thin as well. The True Gun Value site posted above is pretty accurate I've found and it's free to use.