Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Looks like the writing on the wall was pretty easy to read.
    http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...0&postcount=51
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis
    Getting gun advice online is like getting vehicle advice online. Everyone has a favorite and very few people actually dissect the needs for said firearm or vehicle before throwing their two cents in.
    and on top of that there are a good percentage that shouldnt be giving any advice....For every one poster thats has any knowledge at all , there are 4 that are so full of :bs: my .02

that being said I have a sw990L (45acp) that is more accurate than guns costing 2 and 3 times as much, this thing just plain shoots

Actually, I appreciate all the advice. Even the posts that were speculative, I still take counsel of their advice.

Group Hug?

Nobody mentioned one of the most popular .45 single stacks. It has one of the best factory warrantys. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/a...R_list&#91;0]= 88% 5 star reviews there on Bud's for the cheapest model. It's a very popular multipurpose weapon that works well as a firearm, hammer, and throwing weapon.... Search YouTube for videos of it.

- Joe

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    LOOKING TO EXPAND INVENTORY OF CALIBERS AND WANT TO ACQUIRE A .45 CALIBER SINGLE STACK.
    ANY ADVICE WOULD BE WELCOME. CONSIDERING SIG 220 CARRY.
    THANKS
    Youtube the glock 36

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567